Arvernus 8RK32 - with 8 inches our device is not bigger than a smartphone. It can be used as a preventive measure against unauthorized or risky intrusion.
The integrated temperature sensor measures the temperature of the visitor. The camera can identify people and recognizes non-existent protective clothing such as a mask.
If something does not comply with the access guidelines (increased temperature or lack of protective clothing) the system blocks access and informs the visitor about how to proceed. An internal employee can be notified on request.
Together with our MagicMirror® products, for example our MagicMirror IDL55, the visitor can be informed or take further steps himself.
Areas of application
This device can be used as access control in hospitals, hotels and all public buildings and the detection takes only a fraction of a second.
Persons with access authorization can be stored in an internal database.
In a hospital or doctor's office, for example, patients with a fever could automatically be sent to another waiting room or asked to use a face mask. Arvernus 8RK32 independently monitors compliance. The patient can then inform himself or interact with (medically) trained personnel using an additional MagicMirror® with touch function.
- 8 inch LCD color display
- industrial glass - waterproof and dustproof design, stable and resilient
- the software (Android) database supports 30,000 facial recognition records
(high recognition and low error rate)
- binocular, dynamic industrial camera - standard with night infrared and LED photo floodlight
- body temperature measurement at a distance of 0.5m up to 1m
(deviation is included +/- 0.5 °C)
- measurement data are processed in real time
- support/outputs from external devices such as ID card reader, fingerprint scanner, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader
- interface for developing your own applications
- support of APP offline level, APP + background network level multiple API docking